Trifster's Flickr Feed


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

A Newbie's First post

Hello Blog and Bloggers and friends. This is Trifster's first post. I am looking to keep this online posting as a resource for myself, friends. Expect a variety of topics, thoughts and ideas that hopefully you will find enjoyable to read and informative in your everyday life.

First, a little about me. I am a 25 (almost 26) year old Systems Engineer who is married to a wonderful wife, Michelle, and soon-to-be father! I have a B.S. Computer Science from The Pennsylvania State University and a M.S. Integrated Product Development, Systems Reliability and Design from Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ.

I enjoy many activities that include Golf, Skiing, Computer research and home improvements. I am a huge sports fan and enjoy Penn State college football, Flyers Hockey and Philadelphia Eagles football. If you like sports, get an HDTV. Picts of mine forthcoming.