Trifster's Flickr Feed


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Online Word-Processor/Collaboration

From the you-don't-have-to-spend-a-grand on a word processor department, Writely (Beta) is a web based word processor. Great for simple to medium complex documents, this online, AJAX based application is a free product now owned by Google. When I read about the acquision of the product by Google I new it sounded famiar. I actually had an account already (which is good as new account requests are frozen until they move to Google's servers). Anyway, I found this to be great so try it out. You can actually collaborate on the same doc with others at the same time and all get the same changes. If you want an account let me know and I will invite you.

http://www.writely.com/

No comments: